Typical L1 team – Day 21 – Soccer
Rmois Folarin Balogu, who scored a hat-trick against Troyes, was named player of the day. Rennais Gouiri and Dou, Toulouse Van den Boumen, Parisian Judge, especially Marseillais Tavares also stood out on Wednesday and appeared in the 21st edition of the typical Maxifoot team.
Balogun is the player of the day
As in previous seasons, after each day of the championship, Maxifoot creates a default team. The best “eleven” and seven substitutes are selected for their performance. Owners get three points, substitutes get one point.
12. Lucas Chevalier (Lille)
13. Antoine Mandy (Beautiful)
14. Azor Matusiva (Reims)
15. Mickal Barreto (AC-Ajaccio)
16. Frank Honorat (Brest)
17. Fars Chabi (Toulouse)
18. Lionel Messi (Paris-SG)
Player of the day: Folarin Balogun (Reims)
The Reims striker continues to impress in Ligue 1. With his 12th, 13th and 14th goals against Lorient, England international Espoirs gave himself a hat-trick, but he also moved ahead of Kylian Mbappé to become the league’s top scorer (13 goals). He sparked his team by scoring a penalty before adding two goals to a delicious volley.
Marco Bizot (Brest)
The goalkeeper from Brest played a great game against “Lion”! The hero impressed against Dutchman Lacazette, Barcola, Cherki and the lion Amin Sarr. Not forgetting Caqueret’s free kick. Decisive.
Achraf Hakim (Paris SG)
While many of his teammates lacked consistency against Montpellier, the right-back was the most consistent of the Parisians throughout the 90 minutes. The indefatigable Moroccan showed a high volume of play and chained accelerations. If his jewel was ruled out for offside, he had the decisive pass for the opener and the final goal, and also produced a decisive turn in his own area. In the oven and in the mill.
Lilian Brassier (Brest)
The centre-back was solid against Lyon. Often in the trajectory of Lyon balls, Brestois attracted them. This is clearly a sign of excellent placement.
Leonardo Balerdi (Marseille)
In accordance with his recent performances, the Argentine performed his duty against Nantes. With Mbemba and Gigot, Olympique de Marseille’s centre-back formed a solid trio, especially with a good presence in the air and in the duel. Beaujoire warrior!
Nuno Tavares (Marseille)
The ordinary left piston placed in the right lane against Nantes showed his qualities and shortcomings. The Portuguese was generous in his efforts and OM’s best games started in his zone. Without much inaccuracy, the Arsenal loanee struggled to make the right gesture as the opposition approached the cage in the first half. Quickly moving back down the left in the second half, he was immediately decisive with this magnificent breakthrough that Viktor scored in his own goal.
Branco Van den Boomen (Toulouse)
After a spell in Ligue 2, the Toulouse midfielder is taking advantage of his fine right foot to Ligue 1. Against Troyes, he again made two crucial passes, a perfect pass for Dallinga and then a corner towards Xabi before scoring from the penalty spot.
Fabin Ruiz (Paris SG)
Having conceded with the first Paris goal after the break against Montpellier, the ex-Naples man did not hesitate to push himself forward in the second half. He has lacked precision at times, but he brings a love of decisive passing to Messi.
Aaron Ramsey (Beautiful)
No, Ramsey did not come to Ligue 1 to end his career quietly there. Wellesley is absolutely part of the INEOS project and he showed again why he is against Lance. The ex-Arsenal player started his game with a superb defensive turn past Fofana and then shone in attack with a wonder opener for Mendy. In addition, he was very active in midfield.
Amine Gouiri (Rennes)
Like his team, the striker of “Rennes” woke up in the attack against Strasbourg. After ten games without a goal, the former Niois bagged a brace to take his tally to eight this season. In all good strikes, he opened the scoring in the 3rd minute and broke the deadlock a quarter of an hour later.
Sir Dou (Rennes)
The discovery of the Rennes season confirms the talent of the young attacking midfielder. Lined up with Gouiri against Strasbourg, the Rennes ingot was very active and decisive, with the goal of killing doubt once and for all for Gouiri in his second Rennes achievement.
Rating: Hakimi in the top 10…
1. Messi (Paris-SG): 28 points
2. Mbemba (Marseille): 20 points
3. Neymar (Paris-SG): 19 points
4. Frankowski (Lens): 16 points
5. Fofana (Lens): 15 points
6. Danso (Lens): 14 points
7. Le Fe (Loryan) – Lafont (Nantes) – Mbappe, Hakimi (Paris-SG): 13 points
11. David (Lille): 12 points
12. Sotoca (Lens) – Terrier (Rennes): 11 points
14. Abdul Samad (Lens) – Cabella (Lille) – Ouattara (Lorient) – Lopes (Lyon) – Nuno Tavares (Marseille) – Danilo Pereira (Paris-SG) – Bellegarde (Strasbourg) – van den Boumen (Toulouse): 10 score
22. Costil (Auxerre) – Belali (Brest 3 points, then AC-Ajaccio) – Moffi (Lorient) – Klaus (Marseille) – Kayu Henrique (Monaco) – Savigny (Montpellier) – Baloqun (Reims) – Guiry (Buriyo) ) ): 9 points
31. Sanchez (Marseille) – Disasi (Monaco): 8 points
33. Openda (Lens) – Lukeba, Tagliafico (Lyon) – Veretout, Gigot (Marseille) – Golovin (Monaco) – Pepe (Nice) – Majer (Rennes) – Bald (Troyes): 7 points
42. Sakhi (Auxerre) – Djal (Lille) – Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – Payet, Kolasinac, Balerdi (Marseille) – Ben Yedder (Monaco) – Todibo (Nice) – Mendes (Paris-SG) – Agbadou (Reims) – Dup, Abukhlal (Toulouse): 6 points
54. Lacazette (Lyon) – Fofana (Monaco) – Schmeichel (Nice) – Ruiz (Paris-SG) – Theat (Rennes) – Sels (Strasbourg) – Dejaegere (Toulouse): 5 points
61. Marchetti, Leroy (AC-Ajaccio) – Bentaleb (Angers) – Bizot, Honorat (Brest) – Neto Borges (Clermont-F.) – Machado, Samba (Lens) – Ismaily, Andre Gomes, Ounas, Chevalier (Lille) – Talbi (Lorraine) – nder (Marseille) – Embolo (Monaco) – Atal, Dante (Nice) – Donnarumma (Paris-SJ) – Traor (Rennes): 4 points
80. Kon, Youssouf, El Idrissy (AC-Ajaccio) – Dumbia (Angers) – Jubal (Oserre) – Brassier, Del Castillo, Lies Melou, Chardonnet, Dari, Belkebla (Brest) – Seidu, Wieteska (Clermont-F.) – Bayo, Gomes, Diakit (Lille) – Kalulu (Lorient) – Caqueret, Tet (Lyon) – Pau Lopez (Marseille) – Diatta, Ben Seghir, Vanderson, Camara, Badiashile (Monaco) – Mavididi, Maouassa, Sacco, Sakho, Cozza, Vahi (Montpellier) – Girotto, Guessand (Nantes) – Thuram-Ulien, Ramsay (Nice) – Mukiele, Verratti, Marquinhos (Paris-SG) – Abdelhamid, Flips, Gravillon, Faes (Reims) – Dou, Kalimuendo, Rodon , Santamaria (Rennes) – Diarra, Rouault, Nicolaisen (Toulouse) – Lopes, Larouci, Gallon (Troyes): 3 points
132. André (Lille) – Mvogo (Lorient) – Matusiva (Reims) – Ripart (Troyes): 2 points
136. Quilichini, Barreto (AC-Ajaccio) – Boufal (Angers) – Janvier (Auxerre) – Le Duaron, Duverne, Hrelle (Brest) – Allevina, Kyei, Andric, Caufriez, Diaw, Gonalons, Khaoui (Clermont-F.) – Medina, David Costa (Lens) – Zedadka, Writer, Fonte (Lille) – Diarra, Laporte, Le Goff, Ponsot, Mannone (Loryan) – Lepenant, Thiago Mendes (Lyon) – Surez, Guendouzi, Dieng, Rongier (Marseille) – Lecomte, Kamara, Ferry, Omlin (Montpellier) – Simon, Ganago, Blas (Nantes) – Barkley, Mendy, Delort (Nice) – Vitinha, Soler (Paris-SG) – Munetsi (Reims) – Truffert, Mandanda (Rennes) – Gameiro, Doukoure, Aholou (Strasbourg) – Dallinga, Chabi (Toulouse) – Chavalerin, Yade, Lis, Odobert, Tardieu (Troyes): 1 point
Ranking per club: OM distance Lens…
1. Paris-SG – 109 points
2. Marseille – 90 points
3. Lens – 83 points
4. Rennes – 59 points
5. “Lille” – 58 points
6. Monaco – 54 points
7. Lorient – 46 points
8. “Lyon” – 43 points
9. Toulouse – 38 points
10. Beautiful – 35 points
11. Brest – 32 points
12. Montpellier – 31 points
13. Reims – 30 points
14. AC-Ajaccio – 25 points
15. Troyes – 23 points
16. Nantes – 22 points
17. Auxerre – 19 points
18. Strasbourg – 18 points
19. Clermont-F. – 17 points
20. Furies – 8 points
This was a typical team for the 21st day of Ligue 1. See you next Sunday to discover the typical team for Day 22!