Typical L1 team – Day 20 – Soccer
Brestois Franck Honorat, who scored four goals against Angers, was named player of the day. Rmois Agbadou and Abdelhamid as well as Marseillais Sanchez also distinguished themselves this weekend and appear in the 20th edition of the typical Maxifoot squad.
Honorat shone against Angers.
As in previous seasons, after each day of the championship, Maxifoot creates a default team. The best “eleven” and seven substitutes are selected for their performance. Owners get three points, substitutes get one point.
12. Benjamin Lecomte (Montpellier)
13. Maximiliano Kaufriez (Clermont)
14. Christoph Hrelle (Brest)
15. Marshal Munetsi (Reims)
16. Folarin Balogun (Reims)
17. Mama Bald (Troyes)
18. Thijs Dallinga (Toulouse)
Player of the day: Frank Honorat (Brest)
A five-star performance for the Brest winger. The decisive passer who opened the door for Le Douaro is still the author of Mouney’s goal with a pass in the penalty area. A penalty kick on the hour mark sealed a new bid for Lees-Melow in his side’s latest achievement. And it could have been even more consistent without the awkwardness of its partners.
Kasper Schmeichel (Beautiful)
The Danish goalkeeper was terrible. Impressive on his line, the former Leicester keeper made 7 saves, some quite exceptional in the first period. Without him, “Nice” could not have won this game. A great performance from start to finish.
Emmanuel Agbadou (Reims)
The Ivorian centre-back was huge in this game. Always in the right tone, the solid Champagne rock completely colored Mbapp’s game, reading it perfectly. The French striker was only beaten once, as he produced a series of sumptuous late-match saves that denied him a goal. pause.
Younis Abdelhamid (Reims)
A good match from the Reims captain, who reads the trajectories of a Parisian like Agbadou, is very nice. He shined with his ability to get out of the opposing press with the ball at his feet.
Montassar Talbi (Lorient)
Great performance. The Lorient centre-back immediately gained confidence. The Tunisian footballer opened the scoring with a header from Le Fe’s corner kick. Authoritarian, he was impeccable in duels and saved his team several times with decisive interventions in his own area. We also liked the accuracy of his passes.
The right wing, not really known for its defensive qualities, completely wiped out Marseillais in the first period. He had three great chances in attack. A truly satisfying match.
Enzo Le Fe (Lorient)
Associate Abergel in midfield, the Lorient midfielder confirmed a good first part of the season. He opened Talbi’s goal with this pass from a corner kick. Later, the young talent appeared on the screen with great technical qualities to start the team’s attacks. Even in his efforts, he was beyond reproach.
Pierre Lees-Melou (Brest)
14 balls recovered, the origin of the second goal, a subtle achievement in his team’s last goal: the Brest midfielder produced an almost perfect copy against Angers. The real rise of power in recent weeks.
Yasser Larouci (Troyes)
The left-back, who had been composed in the first half and was well blocked by Frankowski, was freed to open the scoring with a fine cross on his way back from the dressing room. Despite the challenges he faced against polarity, he produced a good copy.
Alexis Sanchez (Marseille)
The Chilean striker struggled in the first half against the control towers of Disasi and Maripan. Because it’s real poison for ASM before the roaring wake in the break, first by smoothing the surfaces like a fox, then by starting a lot of moves thanks to the well-feeling stalls. He behaved like a true leader, pushing his partners to outdo themselves in their pursuit of victory. A flawless attitude, the display of this crazy retreat at the last moment on the surface to relax the defense.
Stefi Mavididi (Montpellier)
Without accumulating points for more than one year before release. The England striker took advantage of Vahi’s absence to shine with a brace, including opening the scoring with a powerful strike under the bar. A great performance for the former Juventus player.
Rating: Fe joins the TOP 10
1. Messi (Paris-SG): 27 points
2. Mbemba (Marseille): 20 points
3. Neymar (Paris-SG): 19 points
4. Frankowski (Lens): 16 points
5. Fofana (Lens): 15 points
6. Danso (Lens): 14 points
7. Le Fe (Lorien) – Lafont (Nantes) – Mbappe (Paris-SG): 13 points
10. David (Lille): 12 points
11. Sotoca (Lens) – Terrier (Rennes): 11 points
13. Abdul Samad (Lens) – Cabella (Lille) – Ouattara (Lorient) – Lopez (Lyon) – Danilo Pereira, Hakimi (Paris-SG) – Bellegarde (Strasbourg): 10 points
20. Costil (Auxerre) – Belali (Brest 3 points, then AC-Ajaccio) – Moffi (Lorraine) – Klaus (Marseille) – Kayu Henrique (Monaco) – Savigny (Montpellier) – Burix (Rennes): 9 points
27. Sanchez (Marseille) – Disasi (Monaco): 8 points
29. Openda (Lens) – Tagliafico, Lukeba (Lyon) – Nuno Tavares, Gigot, Veretout (Marseille) – Golovin (Monaco) – Pepe (Nice) – Majer (Rennes) – Van den Boumen (Toulouse) – Kekel (Troyes) : 7 points
40. Sakhi (Auxerre) – Djal (Lille) – Toko Ekambi (Lyon) – Payet, Kolasinac (Marseille) – Ben Yedder (Monaco) – Todibo (Nice) – Mendes (Paris-SG) – Agbadou, Baloqun (Reims) – Guiry (Rennes) – Dup, Abukhlal (Toulouse): 6 points
53. Lacazette (Lyon) – Fofana (Monaco) – Schmeichel (Nice) – Theat (Rennes) – Sels (Strasbourg) – Dejaegere (Toulouse): 5 points
59. Leroy, Marchetti (AC-Ajaccio) – Bentaleb (Angers) – Neto Borges (Clermont-F.) – Samba, Machado (Lens) – Ismailli, Ounas, Andr Gomes (Lille) – Talbi (Lorient) – nder (Marseille ) ) ) – Embolo (Monaco) – Dante, Atal (Nice) – Donnarumma (Paris-SG) – Traor (Rennes): 4 points
75. El Idrissi, Kon, Youssef (AC-Ajaccio) – Doumbia (Angers) – Jubal (Auxerre) – Del Castillo, Lis Melou, Honorat, Dari, Belkebla, Chardonnat (Brest) – Seydoux, Vietesca (Clermont-F.) – Chevalier, Diakit, Gomes, Bayo (Lille) – Kalulu (Lorient) – Caqueret, Tet (Lyon) – Pau Lopez, Balerdi (Marseille) – Ben Seghir, Vanderson, Camara, Diatta, Badiashile (Monaco) – Cozza, Sacko, Vahi, Maouassa, Mavididi, Sakho (Montpellier) – Girotto, Guessand (Nantes) – Thuram-Ulien (Nice) – Mukiele, Marquinhos, Verratti (Paris-SG) – Flips, Gravillon, Faes, Abdelhamid (Reims) – Kalimuendo, Rodon , Santamaria (Rennes) – Nicolaisen, Rouault, Diarra (Toulouse) – Lopes, Gallon, Larouci (Troyes): 3 points
127. Andre (Lille) – Mvogo (Lorient) – Ruiz (Paris-SG) – Ripart (Troyes): 2 points
131. Quilichini (AC-Ajaccio) – Boufal (Angers) – Janvier (Auxerre) – Hrelle, Bizot, Le Duaron, Duverne (Brest) – Allevina, Diaw, Kyei, Caufriez, Gonalons, Andric, Khaoui (Clermont-F.) – Medina, David Costa (Lens) – Writer, Zedadka, Fonte (Lille) – Mannone, Ponsot, Diarra, Le Goff, Laporte (Loryan) – Lepenant, Thiago Mendes (Lyon) – Rongier, Surez, Dieng, Guendouzi (Marseille) – Ferry, Lecomte, Omlin, Kamara (Montpellier) – Simon, Ganago, Blas (Nantes) – Barkley, Delort (Nice) – Vitinya, Soler (Paris-SG) – Munetsi, Matusiva (Reims) – Truffert, Mandanda (Rennes) – Doukoure, Aholou, Gameiro (Strasbourg) – Dallinga (Toulouse) – Chavalerin, Yade, Tardieu, Odobert, Lis (Troyes): 1 point
Classification by club: unchanged podium
1. Paris-SG – 102 points
2. Marseille – 84 points
3. Lens – 83 points
4. “Lille” – 57 points
5. Monaco – 54 points
6. Rennes – 53 points
7. Lorient – 46 points
8. “Lyon” – 43 points
9. Toulouse – 34 points
10. Montpellier, Nice – 31 points
12. Reims – 26 points
13. Brest – 25 points
14. Ajaccio – 24 points
15. Troyes – 23 points
16. Nantes – 22 points
17. Auxerre – 19 points
18. Strasbourg – 18 points
19. Clermont – 17 points
20. Furies – 8 points
This was a typical team for day 20 of Ligue 1. See you Thursday to discover the typical team for Day 21!