A new update has been released for Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris, bringing the game to version 2.0.1. This update significantly increases the level for player characters and weapons and adds new outfits and weapons.
I leave you the patchnote (badly) translated by me, otherwise you can go to the English patchnote.
New additional content
– Maximum level of playable characters increased from 100 to 110. *The new level cap can be upgraded after the game is updated to version 2.0.1.
– Weapon level increased from 25 to 30. *To level up, the player must complete the Mutant Beast quest to obtain the necessary resources.
– Increased SYSTEM CONTROL AUTHORITY level cap from 50 to 110. *Level cap can be upgraded to 2.0.1 after game update.
– Added new costumes and avatar parts. *After updating the game to version 2.0.1, costumes will be automatically added to character creation and costume viewing.
– Added avatar parts and costumes for “Mito” from Sword Art Online – Progressive Aria of Starless Night – Added avatar parts and costumes for “Alphen” and “Shionne” from Tales of Arise
– Added new weapons to “Memory Exchange”.
– Added a new feature: “Equipment Synthesis”.
– Using the “Memory Coin” allows players to transfer an upgrade level from one piece of equipment to another. *Equipment with upgrade level below +5 cannot be used in Equipment Synthesis. *Unique equipment such as “Night Sky Blade” cannot be used as a resource for Equipment Synthesis. *Equipment used as material for equipment synthesis will be consumed and lost. *After completing the free additional story update part “Ancient Apostles: Blue-Eyed Demon”, players can access the Memory Exchange from the raid dungeon entry points. – Added Mutant Beast Lv300 quest in each empire.
– Improved Raid Bosses added *Existing raid bosses evolve when they reach level 200. Advanced raid bosses have different looks and attacks. Defeating these more powerful raid bosses will give players bigger rewards.
– Added new equipment
– Reduced the number of Incarnation Pieces required to upgrade equipment.
– Reduced the number of Incarnation Pieces required to reach the “+25” upgrade.
– Removed the limit on the number of days players can participate in the Mutated Animal Quest and Memory Arena. Players will be able to challenge the tasks of each content at any time. *An internet connection is required to participate in these tasks.
– The maximum level of the following tasks has been changed;
– Reaper Reborn raid quest: Level cap increased from 200 to 400 – Reborn Knight, King Reborn, Demon Reborn raid quests: Level cap increased from 199 to 400.
– General Holy Art power increased
– Activating a Holy Art attack after a sword skill while the target is available for chaining will now trigger Holy Art Flurry.
– The spear sword skill has been adjusted as follows:
– Double Helix attack level reduced from 6 to 5 – Stampede Dimension debuff effect duration reduced from 15 to 10 seconds.
– Strea and Philia characters can now use the Viewer Suit.
– Adjusted ACC against enemies higher than the player during combat.
– Changed the learning rate of unlearned personal art codes so that they no longer decay when changed.
– Added new item drop features
– Added from 2.0.1, defeated enemies will have a chance to drop props *Some props are not compatible.
– Changed combat skills and passive skills for some weapons and attachments.
– The skill given to the bracelet accessory “XT Charm Bangle” has been changed from Passive Skill: Enlightenment+ to Passive Skill: Surrender.
– Fixed other minor bugs and issues.