Rouen ZFE bans calendar, perimeter, map and more
Rwanda low emission zone (ZFE) has been operating since the beginning of the year. The latter has the following characteristics.
Rouen and its metropolis are part of 45 urban areas with more than 150,000 inhabitants affected by the creation of low emission zones (ZFE). The fact is that, like any such measure, the latter is performed accordingly a scope and schedule determined by the metropolis. This is within the boundaries accepted by the state.
As with other ZFEs, Rouen was founded by the metropolis has its own characteristics. Expand these:
What is the table for the low emission zone of the metropolis of Rouen?
Rouen’s low emission zone has shown itself January 3, 2022. Something to mark the new year by banning certain light commercial and heavy trucks from its perimeter. Before this a extension September 1, 2022, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
From that date, all motor vehicles are involved. They must now provide a sticker Crit’Air 1, 2 or 3 have a turnover fee. Classified vehicles Crit’Air 4, Crit’Air 5 and unclassified are no longer accepted at this perimeter. However, there is a pedagogical cycle Until March 1, 2023.
It could be if the air quality doesn’t deteriorate, stop here. Otherwise, it should “The event will be extended to vehicles in Crit’Air 3 on January 1, 2025”we read on the website of the metropolis.
Rouen ZFE calendar
- January 3, 2022 – Ban on light commercial vehicles and heavy trucks of Crit’Air 4 and above classes.
- September 1, 2022 – Ban on all vehicles rated Crit’Air 4 and above
- 31 August 2022 – End of temporary exemption for category L vehicles (motorized two-wheelers, three-wheelers or quadricycles)
- January 1, 2025 – Crit’Air 3 ban?
Are motorcycles affected by this Rouen low emission zone?
Unlike some other ZFEs, in the metropolis of Rouen soon it will apply to motorcycles. So these are the last ones It is temporarily released until August 31, 2023.
It should be the last one on that date Submit 1, 2 or 3 Crit’Air stickers. Outside of this classification, transport within the perimeter of the low emission zone will no longer be legal.
Which cars can no longer drive on the Rouen ZFE?
Therefore, there are many cars that can no longer cycle. However, the metropolis of Rouen details what these are on its website. beyond the simple Crit’Air sticker. Here are the cars and motorcycles that are prohibited from driving in this area, in detail.
- Gasoline: Euro 1 standard and lower or first service entry before 1er October 1997
- Diesel: Euro 3 standard and lower or first registration before 1er January 2006
Light commercial vehicles –
- Gasoline: Euro 1 standard and lower or LCV’s first entry into service before 1er October 1997
- Diesel: Euro 3 standard and lower or first commissioning of LCV before 1er January 2006
Two-wheeled, three-wheeled bicycles, motorized quadricycles, mopeds and motorcycles –
- Euro 2 standard or lower or first registration before 1er July 2004
- Petrol: Euro 2 standard and below or before 1 HGV’s first entry into circulationer October 2001
- Diesel: Euro 4 standard and below or first entry of HGV before 1er October 2009
Where does the low emission zone of the Rouen metropolis lie?
The ZFE in the metropolis of Rouen is quite large. From September 1, 2022, the second extends to this day 12 municipalities around Rouen :
- Good help
- Deville ls Rouen
- Our Lady of Bondeville
- Petit Quevilly
- Saint-Leger du Bourg-Denis
Includes all lanes open to traffic within the perimeter of the low emission zone. Except for some ways, they are:
- Dieppe road (RD 927) from the municipal border between Le Houlme and Notre-Dame-de-Bondeville to P+R Schoelcher
- Neufchatel road (RD 928) from the municipal border between Isneauville and Bois-Guillaume to P+R Rouges Terres
- Paris road (RD 6014) from the municipal border between Franqueville-Saint-Pierre and Le Mesnil-Esnard to P+R Haut-Hubert
- Roads crossing two municipalities: one is an integral part of ZFE-m, the other is excluded from the zone
Metropolis reminds that the perimeter of this zone is not excluded may develop in the future.
What are the fines for non-compliance with Rouen ZFE requirements?
Of course, this rule of low emission zones will have to be followed under penalty of fine. Criminals who drive light vehicles are a risk 3rd class ticket. Which a A fixed fine of 68 euros. For heavy vehicles, the above class will apply A fixed fine of 135 euros.
Currently, police officers are responsible for the implementation of EPZs. But from 2024 this work will be automatedalthough not all details are known yet.
Remember that low emission zones are the principle prohibiting the circulation of car models considered to be very polluting within a certain perimeter. This is done to improve air quality.
Also read on Auto-Moto.com: