Transfer Journal: A crazy bid for CR7 with Mbapp-Lewandowski meeting extended with Gerson…
Crazy bid for CR7, Mbapp-Lewandowski meeting, Gerson tension, Messi announces Inter Miami, Real Madrid eyeing Fernandes… Here are the top 5 unmissable of the week’s latest big transfer window files. Also discover the Foot Transfer Telegram so you don’t miss any of the latest news.
Cristiano Ronaldo Could Sign Crazy Al Nassr Deal
To follow the transfers as closely as possible, Maxifoot brings you the Transfers of the Week Journal every Saturday with a full update on the latest transfer information. Even outside the transfer window, clubs are busy! Don’t forget to read JdT’s roundup of the day and news articles for more details on transfers.
TOP 5 files of the week that should not be missed
1. A crazy deal for Ronaldo, Al-Nassr?
Free after his contract with Manchester United, striker Cristiano Ronaldo could continue and end his career away from the Old Continent. According to the information of “Marca” newspaper published in Madrid, the Portuguese footballer has reached an agreement with “Al Nassr”, currently managed by French coach Rudy Garcia.
To convince the five-time Ballon d’Or winner to settle in the Gulf, the Saudi club offered him a two-and-a-half-year contract with an annual salary of €200 million, including salary and advertising revenue! An offer hard to turn down for Real Madrid’s former glory?
2. Mbapp-Lewandowski, secret meeting
It is no secret that Paris Saint-Germain tried to buy striker Robert Lewandowski last summer. However, the Polish footballer’s sole aim was to join Barcelona and the capital club failed to do so despite the presence of Kylian Mbapp. According to “Le Parisien” newspaper, the PSG star secretly met with the former Bavarian and convinced him to sign a contract in France.
Paris had been counting on Bara’s financial difficulties to rush the breach, but the Catalan club finally won the bet. For some, Lewandowski’s desire to move to Barcelona was too great. For others, Antero Henrique’s troubled role in the negotiations between the two sides marred the deal. A setback that didn’t hurt Mbapp…
3. Gerson, the situation is getting tense!
As training resumed on Wednesday, midfielder Gerson appeared to be upset over the failure of negotiations for a Flamengo transfer, seriously irking the leaders of Olympique de Marseille. On Thursday, the media asked UOL Esporte to clarify that the Brazilian club was not the origin of the behavior of the international auriverde.
On the other hand, the last winner of the Copa Libertadores also indicated that he is ready to resume talks with the French vice-champion if Marseille’s demands are more reasonable. Recall that OM is demanding 20 million euros to sell Gerson, who is being watched by FC Sville this winter.
4. Messi and Inter Miami, continued…
Paris Saint-Germain wants to keep striker Lionel Messi, whose contract expires in June next year. The Argentinian international, who is also being courted by FC Barcelona and Inter Miami, will take over the management of the Major League Soccer franchise at the end of the season, British media outlet The Times reported on Sunday!
Indeed, the American team is closing in on a full deal with the former Barcelona man, who should accept a deal that would make him the highest-paid player in MLS history after the 2022 World Cup. . In order to please Messi, Inter Miami even wants to recruit two of his friends: midfielder Cesc Fabregas (35), who is linked to CME until June 2024, and striker Luis Suarez (35), who was released after his last spell at National. However, the Rosario native’s clan has calmed things down by rejecting the contacts…
5. Real in Fernandes?
With two goals and two assists, Manchester United attacking midfielder Bruno Fernandes is off to a great start to the 2022 World Cup for Portugal. According to Portuguese daily Record, Portugal’s former Sporting player is being watched by Real Madrid!
Merengue, already interested in the Maia native’s services in the past, controlled the Portuguese in Monday’s match against Uruguay (2-0). However, it seems unlikely that the Red Devils will open the door to a departure for one of their best players, who are under contract until June 2026.
Telegram Foot Transfer – Updated on Saturday, December 3, 2022 at 12:00 p.m.
It is official:
– WillStill He was confirmed as the head coach of Reims.
– Lorient central defender Julien Laporte It was extended until June 2025.
– Roberto Martinez He announced that he left the Belgian national team.
– Gerardo Martino He left his job as Mexico coach.
– Otto Addo He ended cooperation with Ghana.
– Trainer Reuben Amorim Sporting has extended its contract with Portugal until June 2026.
– Tour of Colo He became the new manager of Wigan.
TOP corridor sounds not to be missed:
– Paris Saint-Germain does not intend to recruit this winter.
– Paris Saint-Germain are active in the file leading to Atletico Madrid’s talent João Flix.
– Paris Saint-Germain continues to be active for the Palmeiras forward Endrik.
– Despite Borussia Mnchengladbach’s interest in the striker Marcus ThuramOlympique de Marseille cannot compete financially.
– Olympique de Marseille is thinking about the midfielder of “Fenerhabe”. Miguel Crespo.
– Striker of “Olympic Marseille”. Luis Suarez Almeria will be available with an option to buy.
– AS Roma are still thinking about the Olympique Lyonnais midfielder Houssem Aouar.
– Olympique Lyonnais Amsterdam is keeping an eye on the performance of Ajax’s attacking midfielder. Muhammad Kudus.
– “Olympic Lyon” learns the way to the right side of “Galatasaray”. Sacha Boey.
– Loan to FC Sville, striker Kasper Dolberg OGC can return Nice.
– RB Leipzig attacking midfielder Christopher Nkunku Chelsea announced next summer.
– Central defender of RB Leipzig Josko Guardiol Chelsea opened its door.
– Manchester United are tracking the PSV Eindhoven winger Cody Gakpo this winter.
– Bayern Munich continue to think about the Tottenham center forward Harry Kane.
– FC Barcelona is negotiating with the left side Alejandro Balde to extend.
– Midfielder Frank Cassie He does not intend to leave FC Barcelona.
– FC Barcelona Amsterdam are tracking the Ajax midfielder Muhammad Kudus.
– FC Barcelona planned the winter transfer window without involving any squad.
– Head coach of Turin “Juventus”. Massimiliano Allegri his post has been approved.
– Despite Germany’s failure, coach Hans Dieter Flick don’t plan to leave.
– Polish head coach Czeslaw Michniewicz automatically extended until Euro 2024.
– Marcelo Bielsa May be the next head coach of Uruguay.
– He is currently the head of “Barcelona”. XavierEarlier, I refused to be the assistant of Brazilian head coach Tite.
– Olympiakos wants to end cooperation with the left wing Marcello.
See you next Saturday for a new JdT of the week!