On Black Friday, the high-tech world is in the spotlight: you can take advantage of Cdiscount’s promotional offers to stock up on computer hardware and other connected devices. Discover the best deals right now.
Black Friday is in full swing at Cdiscount right now and through the weekend. The French e-commerce site is one of the most productive platforms to get good deals without further ado. You can take the opportunity to buy a state-of-the-art 5G smartphone, a laptop for gaming or remote work, a pair of wireless active noise-cancelling headphones, a video game console, a connected watch, a digital camera… I get it, the list of possibilities is long, very long. ! And prices are now more affordable than ever at Cdiscount: Black Friday savings can amount to tens or even hundreds of euros, with discounts of up to -50% on certain devices from major brands. It’s clearly Christmas in the mail shop, but it’s best not to wait to take advantage of the best deals: indeed, stocks are waiting. Our selection of good deals should help you make the most of Black Friday Cdiscount as it should be.
All Black Friday high-tech deals are not to be missed
- ASUS VivoBook 14 E410 laptop for €259.99 instead of €319.99
- Lenovo IdeaPad Ultrabook laptop for €349.99 instead of €429.99
- Samsung Odyssey G7 Gamer PC screen €549.99 instead of €599.99
- Apple MacBook Air (2020) for €999 instead of €1,148.50
- Canon PIXMA TS3151 Multifunction Printer €52.99 instead of €93.92
- Samsung Galaxy S20FE 128GB for €399 instead of €499
- iPhone 13 128 GB Starlight for €799 instead of €909
- iPhone 13 128GB Midnight for €799 instead of €909
- Google Pixel 6a Sage 128 GB for €349.90 instead of €454.20
- Xiaomi Redmi 9C NFC 64GB €119.99 instead of €199.99
- Apple AirPods 2 with white wired charging case for €119.99 instead of €136
- Realme Buds Air 2 Neo Bluetooth Headphones Black €24 instead of €39.99.
- BOSE QuietComfort 35 II Bluetooth Headphones with Mic for €199.99 instead of €349.95
How not to miss any promotion on Black Friday?
Black Friday officially takes place on Friday 25 November 2022, but in practice the deals will remain online at Cdiscount over the weekend. The e-tailer will be rolling out lots of good deals throughout the cycle, which means that by visiting regularly, you should be able to discover new attractive offers at every turn. In order not to miss any promotion, it is necessary to be diligent on Black Friday and do not hesitate to explore the various departments of the site to find rare pearls.
In addition, you may be tempted to group your purchases into a single order, which is not wise: indeed, if you spend too much time confirming your purchases, you may end up with certain products out of stock. You should know that Cdiscount offers home delivery on hundreds of thousands of items starting at €25, meaning you can bulk up orders on Black Friday without it costing you more. It is also possible to subscribe to Cdiscount at any time to get your purchases faster, but this is completely optional.
What is the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Black Friday is an event that happens both online and in physical stores: moreover, historically, it’s really an event that originated in stores. The Internet came much later in the equation. However, this was not always the case: in 2005, when e-commerce was just starting to develop, American online sales sites felt that they too had the right to hold a special day of promotions: Cyber Monday was it. was born
This event takes place during the Monday after Black Friday and is exclusively dedicated to online sales: that’s why it’s not available in stores. However, it must be admitted that today Black Friday mostly takes place on the Internet, and Cyber Monday means a little less than it did in 2005. However, it is still available, which tends to satisfy bargain-hunting internet users. .