Troyes formalizes the arrival of a new coach

Kisnorbo Estac replaces Irish on the bench

Bruno Irles, who was fired, was waiting for his successor. His arrival has just been made official by Estac. This is Patrick Kisnorbo, who coaches Melbourne City Football Club in Australia. The 41-year-old coach signed a contract with “Troyes” until 2025. Former Leicester and Leeds defender Patrick Kisnorbo becomes the first Australian coach to lead a team in one of Europe’s top five leagues.

The sale of “Manchester United” has been confirmed

The American owners of English club Manchester United said on Tuesday that they are ready to sell the club, which is struggling to return to its former glory.

The club, which has been owned by the Glazer family since 2005, said: “The board will consider all strategic alternatives, including a new investment in the club, a sale or other transaction related to the company.”

The English media say that the owners of “Manchester United” are considering selling the club

“Sky Sport” reports that the Glazer family, which has been the owner of “Manchester United” for 17 years, is currently investigating the possibility of selling the club. The American family has already instructed banks to take advantage of the advice. An official statement may be made in this direction soon.

Ronaldo commented on his departure from “Manchester United”.

In a press release sent to several media outlets, Cristiano Ronaldo commented on his departure from Manchester United.

“After negotiations with Manchester United, we have mutually agreed to terminate our contract with immediate effect,” he says. “I love Manchester United and their supporters, that will never change. However, it seems now is the time for me to look for a new challenge. I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the season and beyond.”

More information here.

Cristiano Ronaldo immediately left “Manchester United”!

Surprisingly, “Manchester United” announces that it has reached an agreement to cancel the contract with Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese’s departure is effective “immediately”, the English club said.

Cristiano Ronaldo, who is currently in the middle of the World Cup with Portugal, is therefore free in the transfer market.

More information here.

RC Lens has a new performance manager

RC Lens announced the arrival of Benoit Deleval after two of its members left the performance division in Nice. “Faced with the sudden resignation of two members of the performance department at the end of the first round of the championship, Racing Club de Lens used the last week to study future profiles to strengthen this integral part of football from the level. , write Sang er Or in a press release. After a period of in-depth analysis, Racing , is pleased to announce the arrival of Benoit Delaval as Head of Performance.”

Pep Guardiola is preparing to extend Manchester City

Pep Guardiola and Manchester City, a work in progress. According to The Athletic, the story, which has been going on since 2016 and could end in a few months, should continue for two years, until 2025.

The deal will run around an initial one-year contract, with the club and manager having an option for the following season. This means that either party can choose to end it sooner if they wish. The structure is the same as the contract he signed in November 2020.

Palmeiras would give up 80 million for Endrik and Estevao from PSG

According to UOL Esporte, Palmeiras would reject PSG’s €80m offer for two nuggets, Endrick and Estevao (15 years old). According to Globo Esporte, it would be split into two parts, with a €50 million fixed and an additional €30 million in bonuses. Palmeiras would not sell Endrick for less than his release clause of €60 million.

>> All the information that PSG have to offer for Endrik

OGC tries again with Nice Parisi

Lucien Favre’s priority this summer, left-back Fabiano Parisi (age 22) is still wanted by OGC Nice. If the deal between Gym and Empoli was not successful this summer, the Eagles will try their luck again this winter. Indeed, Joe Bryan, on loan from Fulham at the very end of the transfer window, did not convince. Melvin Bard is also disappointing for Nice, who have opted for right-hander Jordan Lotomba, who has been deployed on the left wing in the last two games before the break.

In addition to the left-back position, Florent Ghisolfi, who confirmed Lucien Favre in his position, is working to find a winger and a striker who can accept depth. The Nice sporting director will be able to rely on his new right-hand man Sebastien Squillaci, who has just joined the recruitment department, in this mission.

Maxime Tilliette

PSG: Al Khelaïfi admits QSI is considering selling part of the club

In an interview with Talk Sport on the sidelines of the 2022 World Cup, PSG president Nasser Al Khelaïfi rejected an offer by QSI to sell PSG, but admitted they were considering selling part of the Qataris. capital of the club.

“People always talk about PSG, they think we only have money to spend. That’s not true, he said. As I said, we have different offers to buy. “It’s a good deal, a fantastic deal. 4 billion takeover bid? More than 4 billion, of course. But we will not sell the club. But why not a small percentage of the club. In fact, we are thinking about different proposals.”

Cash on departure from Marseille in Mandana

In an interview with Canal+, Steve Mandanda reflected on his sudden departure from OM last summer and his sadness at not being able to say goodbye to the fans he reunited with when he returned to the Velodrome with Rennes this season.

“I could have stayed at Marseille, he admits. In the end I calm down. I play, I don’t play, I play a few games. But what I went through last season was unbearable. For me, being on the bench, not playing, it’s something I can’t stand.”

Admits he could use a little more respect from his former club. “Of course, but it didn’t happen. I understand that the leaders of OM are going for another idea, another project. This proves them right today because Pau (Lopez) is performing well and having a great season.”

Does he harbor a certain sadness? “Of course it hurts, it was a difficult moment. I left, I didn’t say goodbye to the supporters, it really happened overnight. It wasn’t the main plan of the trick, I left the border like a thief. Then I was welcomed here. They welcomed me very warmly and I really thank everyone But what a relief it was that my back returned to Marseille.”

“Real” will not replace Benzema

According to Marca, Real Madrid do not plan to sign a second striker this winter to compensate for the absence of Karim Benzema, who was ruled out of the World Cup with France due to a torn thigh muscle. He is estimated to be out for three weeks and Real still make the striker the undisputed leader until 2024, when his contract expires.

The Spanish club is not planning any reinforcements in January, not even a striker.

hello!

With just under a month and a half to go until the opening of the winter transfer window, welcome to our live stream to catch up on all the details.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *