Find all our live coverage here #MONDIAL2022
• An investigation into assassination and kidnapping is opened “The first elements move towards a premeditated action”, announces the public prosecutor of Arras (Pas-de-Calais). Here’s what we know about the case.
• “We are on the verge of a civil war”, warns MP Estelle Youssouff, referring to the violence that has rocked Mayotte in recent days. In turn, Mamoudzou talks about the mayor “terrorism” and calls for the mobilization of the army.
• Eric Ciotti defends himself after several articles were published about his ex-wife. Nice’s elected representative approves “that these works are always fully performed, are known to everyone and are fully compatible with university training”.
• Security services raided a monastery in Kiev suspected of having links with Russia. Watch us live.
• Tick tock, tick tock… It’s only two hours until the French team enters. Meanwhile, the match between Mexico and Poland is still ongoing (0:0).
• The emotion is still felt after the killing of a public finance worker in Pas-de-Calais last night. Minister of Public Accounts Gabriel Attal said about this “requested that tribute be paid tomorrow at noon in all public financial services.”
• Accumulation of jobs, suspicions of conflict of interest… We summarize what we know about the accusations against Caroline Magne, the ex-wife of LR MP Eric Ciotti, his party’s presidential candidate.
End of orange alert for Haute-Corse and Pyrénées-Atlantiques. Only Corse-du-Sud remains under an orange alert due to the risk of strong winds.
Big sensation in Doha. The Saudis defeated Argentina (2:1) after a tough fight. In the second match of the day, the Danes will face Tunisia in Group D with France.
• “We’re all pissed off.” Our journalist Thibaud Le Meneec tells you why the return of Adrien Quatennens to the National Assembly has embarrassed La France.
• Justices of the peace, lawyers and court clerks are called to mobilize against a today “discount fairness”. Our journalist Catherine Fournier looks at the pains she suffered in her master’s work.
• He’s 54… Here’s 54 things to learn about Blues boss Didier Deschamps.
(TODAY IN FRANCE)
Didier Deschamps has no friends only in French football. So ask ex-PSG player David Ginola if the current coach is responsible for not being selected for the ’98 World Cup. If you want to know the make of the first car and the identity of the successful singer he was close to, click here. here.