> English language
• Ensemble concert
Sat 8:30 p.m., Sun 3 p.m., Quebec Pavilion. Admission: €9, free for children under 12. Res. 21.06.35.95.93.
• Orchester des Potes trio chamber music concert.
Saturday 8:30 p.m., Church of Our Lady of the Annunciation (Planti). Entrance: 10€. Res. 05.49.47.67.69 or 05.49.47.98.19.
• Sainte-Cécile concert by Ateliers-harmonie la Châtelleraudaise.
Sun, 4 p.m., Chateauneuf Church. Free, without reservation.
• Lhomé concert (French rap song).
Friday, 9 p.m., Charles-Trenet theater. Ticket office: 05.49.52.70.62 or theatre-charles-trenet.fr
• Mada’s concert (Marghe). Postponement of the October 15 concert.
Saturday at the Charles-Trenet Theatre. Ticket office: 05.49.52.70.62 or theatre-charles-trenet.fr
• Fractal concert (twilight post-rock).
Friday, 9 p.m., Café Cantine, 24, place du Marché. ADMISSION IS FREE. This kind. 09.73.69.03.78. cafecantine.fr
• Festival Gartempe en choir organized by La Vie chante choir: 400 singers and 13 choirs accompanied by pianist Michel Precstelli.
Saturday 15:00 and 20:30, Espace Gartempe. ADMISSION IS FREE.
• Musical evening with Laztek group (electronic music with traditional sounds of Andalusia, Brazil, Caribbean…). The Chevre show is a night organized by the solidarity association.
Saturday, from 8:00 p.m., Grangeneuve site. Entrance: 12€. Drinks and cakes. Res. 06.77.92.16.09.
• CNC Music concert under the direction of Jean-Pierre Perrault (Colombiers, Naintré, Cenon).
Saturday 6.30pm at St Vincent’s Church. Free. This kind. 06.61.91.30.72.
• 6 editions of Fié Blues organized by Latitude Furigny association. In the program: Tiger Rose band, USA inspired music from the 30s-50s (boogie, gospel), followed by Mike Wheeler.
Sam 7pm to midnight, village hall. Catering on site. Prices are 18€ or 12€ (under 18). Res. at the tourist office (tel. 09.88.33.92.08) or via helloasso.com/associations/
• Sunday concert with Matthieu Jolivet, titular organist of Sainte-Jeanne-d’Arc in Versailles.
11 a.m. Saturday at Notre Dame
Great. ADMISSION IS FREE.
• Concerts as part of Groweekend, a celebration event to benefit the Cancer League. Amélia Tabeï (solo saxophone) at 17.30.
At 19:30, Rachel Aggs (post-punk multi-instrumentalist). Chris Imler (techno-punk) at 21:00.
La Caserne Saturday, boulevard Pont-Achard La Caserne will continue until 2 a.m. in the evening at Le Rooftop bar after La Caserne closes at 11 p.m.
• Happily ever afterResonance Festival Musical evening with Égal à Égal and Mougeasses.
Saturday, 7 p.m., Maison des Trois-Quartiers, rue du Général-Sarrail. Free entry from €2. Information and res. m3q.centres-sociaux.fr
• Concert program around Taranta Lanera project (Djset rock/electro/pop/tradi & Vijing).
Sun, 6:30 p.m., planetarium. Prices: €6.50, €4 and €3.50. By reservation: emf.fr
• Concert of baroque music on recorder and organ with the Carnelian duo. In the program: Bach, Correli, Telemann…
Sun, 4 p.m., at the church.
• sing me a song: music and visual arts, with Jean-Pierre Blanchard, master of rapid painting.
Sun, 4pm, room R2B, 4, Espace Rives-de-Boivre. Price: 25€. At the end of the concert, a birthday snack was served in the presence of the artists. This kind. 05.49.36.10.29.
• Jean de La Fontaine, wanderer of heart and mind, ? Popular Theater of Châtellerault (TPC).
Saturday 8:30 p.m., at the Taupanne theater. Prices: 15€, 12€ and 6€. Res. firstname.lastname@example.org; 05.49.93.59.30. tpc86.com
•Last day of the Folies bastringue organized by Fausse Compagnie. In the program: Fridayat 6:30 p.m Teatrophone (Fausse Compagnie’s sound haircut, ages 7 and up, free price); National Circus School of Châtellerault at 19:00; At 8 p.m TR_U (absurd conversation, from 7 years old, €6); at 10 o’clock Vladimir Sputnyk.Saturday at 9 am Sama Lei (Shared music pictures, La Fausse Compagnie, all ages, €6); at 4 p.m Bubble Boom (Vladimir Sputnik, Children’s surprise party, 4-10 years, €6), Theaterphone (from 7 years old, free price); at 6 p.m TR_U; Conservatory at 7:00 p.m.; at 8 p.m., Star minutee (acrobatic and narrative characters of Cie La Dépliante, from 10 years, €6); at 10 o’clock, Fat Bastard Gang Band (concert for all audiences, €9).
Sat in and around the Place de Chenevelles. Bar and restaurant on site. Res. 07.81.01.58.19. lafaussecompagnie.fr
• Andromache, theater play and music by Florence Coudurier and Denis Barthe. A modern version of Racine’s play.
Friday, 8:45 p.m., Room Margelle, 12, Place General-de-Gaulle. This kind. 05.49.87.00.49. la-margelle.com
• Impromptu diabloguesTheater de Fontaine folk performance based on texts by Roland Dubillard and René de Obaldia.
Sat 20:30, Sun 15:30, Salle de la Feuillante, 8, rue de l’Abbaye. Res.: gens-theater-
• Among ourselves, from music to freedomShow by vocal ensemble À Travers Chants.
Friday Saturday 21:00, Sunday 15:00, Rene-Monory cultural center. Prices: adults €14, children 12 €5. Res. 06.78.62.84.07.
• And especially for the worse!! VSComedy by Viviane Tardivel, by La Compagnie DélirEscène.
Fri 8:30pm, Sat 5pm. Prices: 6€, 3€, up to 12 years. Res. 25.06.21.00.87 or at email@example.com
• dream vacation, A play by Francis Joffo of the Popular Theater troupe.
Sun, 3 p.m., Jean-Ferrat Room. Prices: €8, free for children under 12.
• Friends Bar, Café-theatre night organized by the Naintré qui mouvement association.
Saturday village hall. Entrance €19. Res. 06.75.95.96.28, 06.72.89.48.69.
• The voice of idols, A concert of covers of French songs with Jean-Claude Lebraud. A show presented by the Association for Cultural Encounters (Arc).
Friday, 8:30 p.m., Her Majesty. Prices: €10 (adults), €5 (children), free (under 12). This kind. 09.88.33.92.08.
• XXL show Halloweenn by La Coloc Drag.
Fri 6.30pm, Le Local, Neighborhood Centre
16, Rue Saint-Pierre-Le-Puelier. Price conscious admission. Res. 05.49.62.84.83. lelocal.asso.fr
• Tahnee, Other. A mix of stand-up and characters, the show sees Tahnee talk about her teenage years, her thoughts on her body…
Friday, 8:30 p.m., Maison des Trois-Quartiers, rue du Général-Sarrail. Prices: €12, €8, €5, €3.50. Information and res. m3q.centres-sociaux.fr
• George Sand unprofessionala theatrical creation by Michel Cordeboeuf, accompanied by Sonia Cortéa and Félix Blanchard for music.
Saturday 19:30, Toit du Monde, 31, rue des Trois-Rois. Entry is free.
• Bartender evening shows organized by Arantelle: ThereseLaure Bonnet Theatre, followed by a concert by the Nicolas Moreau Trio.
Saturday 19:30, Le Clos des Roches, avenue of trees. Res. 05.49.42.05.74 or on the website: vostickets.net/LA _ PASSERELLE
• At the height of age, a musical fairy tale performed by Cie de la Trace as part of the festivalRetro-Accessifs and its programming on disability and living well together.
Friday 8:30 p.m., village hall. Free entry.
• perfect time By Caroline Filespa, 1,2,3 scenes by the troupe.
Sat 5pm & 8:30pm, Mammoth Room. Res. 06.95.54.48.70, 123enscene.fr