Live or replay, have a good time on France Inter, France Bleu, France Musique, Fip and Mouv antennas.
Côté Club and Bruce Springsteen guests at Totemic in Inter, France
Presented by Laurent Goumarre from Monday to Friday Club side meet you:
Lous and Yakuza to live Monday, November 14 ; Bonnie Banane, Flavien Berger and Didier VarrodMusic Director of Radio France Antennas, Tuesday, November 15. Finally, Herman Duneto live Thursday, November 17.
Totemic, available Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Meet the culture makers of today and tomorrow. Monday, November 14Rebecca invites Manzoni Bruce Springsteenon the occasion of the release of his new album Only the Strong Live. A soul cover album celebrating the legendary catalogs of Motown, Gamble and Huff, or even Stax.
Guests of “La Nouvelle Scène Musicale” and Stephane Eicher’s concert at France Bleu
Éric Bastien takes over this week New Music Scene :
- Monday, November 14a dedicated artist with an impressive voice, Suad Massi, fled Algeria to France in the late 1990s. In 2005, she was the United Nations Ambassador for microcredit to help women in Africa. won the Victoire de la Musique award for best album in the “World Music” category with Mesk Elil. He sings in Arabic, French and English for a better world and has just released his 10th studio album. Sequana.
- Tuesday, November 15jazz singer-songwriter Pamina Beroff. He released his first album It opensby the beautiful flower of the new French jazz scene: Mark Priore on the piano Juan Villarroel on double bass and Elie Martin-Charriere to the battery.
- Wednesday, November 16magical duo DjeuhDjoah and Lt. Nicholson offers a free and mixed fusion between French song, afrobeat, jazz, soul, reggae and urban music. Here they are back with their third album, the continuation of their great adventure I love these ringtones 2+.
- Friday, November 18singer-songwriter and performer Mark Delmas presents his fourth album Everything is perfect. He returns to the land he cultivated as a gentleman farmer, with a thousand and one poetic delights, producing vegetables like songs.
Thursday, November 17Live with France Bleu Stephane Eicher. On the 30th of September in Guéret, on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of France, a concert celebrated with Bleu Creuse, the most French of Swiss artists! This exceptional concert will also be broadcast on Saturday, November 19 at 8:00 p.m.
Gala evening of the Francophonie Public Media 2023 Young Soloist Award, Daniel Barenboim and Mikko Franck’s 80th anniversary in French Music
Every year for more than 40 years, French-language public media (France Musique/Radio France, Espace 2/Radiotélévision Suisse, Musiq’3/RTBF, ICI Musique/Radio-Canada) have honored and committed to supporting a musician. career of the young laureate by promoting his talent in his home country. France Musique took over Radio France’s Studio 104 on November 10th for a public gala night broadcast on Monday, November 14th. 20:00 concert. An evening with the participation of many artists and laureates who have marked the history of this Award: violinist Shirley Laub (Belgium), Young Soloist Award 1997; clarinet player Jean-Luc Votano (Belgium), Young Soloist Award 2004; violinist Kerson Leong (Canada), Young Soloist Award 2015; pianist Natalia Milstein (France), Young Soloist Award 2017; cellist Christopher the Crusader (Switzerland), Young Soloist Award 2019; pianist Rodolphe Menguy (France), Young Soloist Award 2021 and harpist Tjasha Gaffner (Switzerland), Young Soloist Award 2022.
Daniel Barenboim turns 80 on November 15. Although the musician’s health forced him to temporarily leave the stage, France Musique celebrated this great figure of the music world in numerous programs during the week and on his birthday. So Monday, November 14 and Tuesday, November 15:
11:00-12:00, Treasures of France Musique By Françoise Monteil. D. Barenboim: Mozart, how do you hear that?
Tuesday, November 15On a special day on the occasion of his 80th anniversary, from 7 a.m. with programs dedicated to the musician (Morning Music, On the tracks!, Musicapolis, Relax!, Classic Stars)… Finally, in 20:00 concertVerdi’s Requiem was written in Berlin in March 2022.
From Monday November 14th to Thursday November 17th, celebrate:
- 10.30-11.00, Inside the orchestra By Christian Merlin: Daniel Barenboim and his orchestras (in full Sunday 20 November at 9am);
- from 13:30 to 15:00, Arabesques By François-Xavier Szymczak: Daniel Barenboim, pianist and chamber musician.
Also on francemusique.fr: Great Interviews Lionel Esparza (2016/2017) by Daniel Barenboim.
All week, at 6:30 a.m. and 10:30 p.m., Mikko Frank Christian confides in Merlin on the mic France Musique’s Great Interviews.
The Finnish conductor, music director of the Radio France Orchester philharmonic since 2015, looks back on his career – from a young prodigy who started playing the violin at the age of 5, to his orchestral conducting studies with the great teacher Jorma Panula. There was the beginning of a great career and a great friendship with the musicians of Radio France Filarari for 7 years.
A series to listen to as a podcast on Radio France.
Lady Black Bird and Christian Vander in Fip
Jazzafip Club Guest Mrs. Blackbird in a live session, Tuesday, November 15 and Christian VanderWednesday, November 16, both evenings at 7:00 p.m.
Friday, November 18 : like every Friday night, Fip turns into a cosmic and lively dance floor with an interesting mix of dance music from all eras and all styles. One evening Trance Fip ExpressFrom 20:00 to 23:00 house, funk, cumbia, disco, kuduro, hip hop, tango, soul, jazz, electronic music… And as always, with groove as the common denominator.
Sunday, November 20 : the show Some like it like Fip” will be dedicated to “football” films (John Huston, Ken Loach, Jean-Jacques Annaud, Alain Chabat, Jean-Pierre Mocky, Emir Kusturica, etc.).
Robdbloc, Armani White and Tango Supreme on Mouv’
Within the show Studio 41Offered Monday-Friday at 5:00 p.m., Ismaël and Elena offer:
- Monday, November 14 : Live with Talent French Rapper, Robdbloc ;
- Thursday, November 17 : to liveArmani WhiteAmerican rapper.
Note it down Bang! Bang!South African DJ on Thursday 17 November at 19:00 Tango – Ali Invited by Muxxa and Olivia.