The results of the night in the NBA
Mavs @ Nets: 129-125, after overtime
Clippers @ Lightning : 110-118
Heat @ Warriors : 110-123
The Grizzlies @Kings: 125-110
– Since the beginning of the season, the stars of the league like to face “Nets”. after Ja Morant (38 points) and Giannis Antetokounmpo (43 points). Luka Doncic In the master class of the Slovenian genius, he was able to perform a recital against Brooklyn in the match that ended in extra time. Doncic became the 10th player in NBA history to record at least three 40-point triple-doubles.
Luke carried the Mavs on his shoulders like the MVP: 41 points, 14 assists and 11 rebounds, fueled by the right and appropriate moves in overtime. Tim Hardaway, Maxi Kléber Where Reggie Bullock instead of forcing the decision individually.
Now with a 1-4 record, the Nets were a little overconfident again Kevin Durant (37 points) and Kyrie Irving Attack cards have not yet had a real positive effect on their teammates (39 points).
– We don’t know about you, but here, with every crazy move of Luka Donchik, we hear the refrain in our heads: “This is some kind of magic.” Try it, you will see, it sticks well. About this, for example.
— MavsHighlights (@MavsHighlights) October 28, 2022
– There is no harm in doing good. And then it’s always nice when they don’t do it against France, eh?
For fun, here are Luka Doncic’s highlights from the overtime win over the Nets:
– 41 POINTS 🏀
– 13 ASSISTS 🌟
– 11 LIMITS 🖐️
– 3 THEFT 🕴️
– On the shoot 14/27 🏹
Very nice triple-double 🌟
— Dallas Mavs France (@DallasMavsFr) October 28, 2022
– We thought the evening would be good Ben Simmons When he saw his teammates looking for him in the post from the first game sequence. Unfortunately, the effect was still a little too shy: 7 points, 4 assists, 8 rebounds on 3/7, which will unfairly become his opponent. the conversion of the nets is symbolic of his distrust of attack.
Airball layup… Well, it’s a good thing Ben Simmons takes a chance and goes to the hoop. On the other hand, the finish is not yet. pic.twitter.com/5v3xvpd2MP
— REVERSE (@REVERSEMAGAZINE) October 28, 2022
– The Warriors came alive by dominating Miami at home. The game was tight and the Heat were still hoping to catch up in the 4th quarter. This is a selected point Stephen Curry (33 points including 10 in last QT) to make people dance Tyler Herro, planted with 3 points and gives his team an 8-point lead. Bayram speaks volumes about Steph’s joy at getting his team back on track (3-2).
Steph Curry makes Tyler Herro absolutely UGLY oh my god what an ugliness lmaooo pic.twitter.com/XOPmnGjCbT
-Joe Viray (@JoeVirayNBA) October 28, 2022
– Without The Clippers Kawhi Leonardstill not crazy this early in the season… LA lost second straight against Oklahoma City, again getting a good game from the former Clipper. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander in the teeth (24 points, 6 assists, 5 rebounds, 3 steals), but also awakening Luguentz Dort, a little stiff offensively since the start of the season. The Quebecer played great defense — pleonasm — on Paul George, who also added 21 points on 9/15.
Nikolay Batum In 21 minutes, he came off the bench with 7 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and 1 block. Ousmane Dieng (2 points, 1 assist) logged 13 minutes on the floor for OKC.
– It seems that the Lakers have decided to support their rivals since the Kings have not won a game this season. Sacramento is 0-4 after another home loss against Memphis. This is nothing to be ashamed of, because the Grizzlies are strong and confident in their abilities. As for Ja Morant It does not need to score more than 22 and can be separated Desmond Bane continuing to gain confidence (31 points on 6/8 3-pointers) and responsibilities means things are going well.
Memphis built on its success slowly by giving the impression of being in constant control. Taylor Jenkins was even able to give the rookie some playing time and exposure Jake LaRaviaHe did not hesitate to bring 13 points and 9 rebounds with a difference of +24.
Therefore, Mike Brown is still waiting for his first victory at the head of the Kings. presentation of Keegan Murray Although he has yet to make the desired impact in the top five (18 points, 6 rbds), the rookie still showed good things.
Mook REVERSE: Welcome to New York!